Terms of Business
The term Orgonix or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 14107 Sontag Rd, Grass Valley, Ca 95945. Our company registration number is KH 100-829039 in Grass Valley, Ca. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [business name]’s prior written consent.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Phone: 530.863.0202
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
Orders are shipped at the earliest possible convenience. We pride ourselves on prompt shipping turn around.
Made to order items take between 3-5 business days to create before they can be shipped. If it is anticipated to take longer, we will notify the customer of the delay.
We ship to the domestic United States and Worldwide. When shipping within the United States we prefer to use the USPS. We always provide a tracking number for domestic shipments within the US. International orders will be shipped via the most appropriate carrier. Tracking is not always available with international packages but will be provided if possible.
We do not have In-Store pickup option.
If you are concerned about a shipment , or need to make a special arrangement, please feel free to contact us , we will be happy to help.
We do not issue cash refunds. Returns are permitted under certain conditions (see below). All returns are for exchange or store credit only.
To make an exchange, Orgonix must be notified by phone or by email with the intent to make an exchange or return. All products to be exchanged or returned must be returned free of scratches, chips , signs of wear or use and must be in resalable condition. If the items returned are found to be returned damaged, in any way, Orgonix reserves the right to deny the exchange or return.
Those of you in business for yourself can appreciate the costs involved in filling, packaging and shipping goods, as well as the expense of packing materials, credit card processing fees, and time spent at the post office. In an effort to keep things simple for our customers, we have included these costs in the price of our products.
If you are unsure about purchasing with us and feel you may need to make a return – give us a call or email prior to making the purchase and we can work things out ahead of time.